Posted on 16 July 2019
Base location: Hanoi or Hue, Vietnam
We are looking for committed, result-driven individual for the position of: Project M&E Officer
Project M&E Officer will support the CarBi trans boundary programme and specific Vietnam projects (with budget of more than CHF 200K/ year) to operate consistently with the donors’ and WWF’s Program and Project Management Standards, and support the M&E function of WWF Vietnam in the administration of M&E tools (such as C2G, annual plan monitoring system - APMS, conservation and operations KPIs), and assisting in the process of practice and office reporting NPO - Network Performance Overview. More specifically, this includes technical support for CarBi and Vietnam projects to set up proper M&E Plans, developing knowledge and information management systems, utilizing the relevant tools for data management and progress management, and to coordinate with project teams to support project reporting in a timely manner according to donors’quality requirements, as well as to meet report requirements of current Practices and Vietnam office. The position will also function as a helpdesk/admin hub for several online databases relating to M&E and Office performance such as project reporting, C2G, and APMS.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, MIS, natural resources management, environmental or conservation management
- Excellent knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation, and a good understanding of Development and Conservation Project Management
- A successful track record of at least 03 years of practical experience in M&E,
- Some project management experience will be beneficial
- Proven experience in data management, data analysis, report writing
- Demonstrated capacity and understanding of content management systems and maintenance, e.g. google site back end website development
- Previous experience in supporting the development of log frame, M&E plan
- Strong in training, rolling out ICT based tools in M&E
- Good presentation & interpersonal skills
- Report writing skills, Data management and Data analysis
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 26th July 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”