Posted on 28 August 2019
Base location: Hochiminh, Vietnam
Responsible for providing daily administrative and communication supports to assigned projects in Ho Chi Minh Field Office. He/she is also responsible for supporting to produce communications content for internal and external communications.
Key requirements for the role include
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in English, social sciences, business administration, business management or in relevant fields of natural resources conservation
- At least 3 years of practical experience in areas related to administration, Accountant, communications, public relations or public relations
- Basic knowledge of website and content management systems, media relations is preferred
- A good understanding of current digital communications platforms to promote conservation issues; experience navigating and pushing content out on a variety of social media channels;
- Basic knowledge of environmental and conservation issues in Viet Nam is an advantage
- Knowledge of local finance and accounting system, standards and practices
- Good understanding of normal practices in non-profit organizations
- Organizing/ planning, time management, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Detail focus, enthusiastic, friendly and careful.
- News writing, editing, press release writing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to apply
Detailed Job Description as attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 10th September 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”