WWF-MYANMAR: Consultancy Assignment Fund Raising Proposal/ Grant Writer #007/18As a part of World Wide Fund for Nature, WWF-Myanmar was established in 2014 with the aim to support Myanmar’s development ambitions with a focus on spatial planning and biodiversity conservation in parallel with ecosystem services protection and sustainable livelihoods, to achieve a green economy.
WWF-Myanmar is now inviting interested parties/ individuals to submit letter of interest and proposed daily rates.
The grant writer will support program development team/ respective programme manager by:
- Identifying time/ resource requirement for each opportunity
- Working with the programme manager(s), advisor(s) and the respective director(s) for conceptual approach, developing theory of change and the result framework
- Delivering complete proposals according to each donor requirements
- Strong experience in renewable energy or economics or international developments or community engagement
- Strong experience in fundraising and proposal writing
- Excellent research, organizational and communications skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlinesPreferred
- Knowledge of government and political structure of Myanmar
Deadline: 18 February 2018 (Sunday)
Interested individual parties/ individual must submit a CVs of consultants to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver to WWF Myanmar office at 15C Than Taman Street, Dagon Township, Yangon, a quotation for daily rate (eight working hours) and two examples of their previous works with without any confidential information.