WWF-Vietnam: RECEPTIONISTWe are looking for Vietnamese candidate for the post of: RECEPTIONIST
Major functions: Receptionist provides daily reception and administrative support to all WWF staff in Ha Noi.
- University degree in English, social sciences, business administration, business management or in relevant fields, bachelor’s degree is an advantage.
- Working experience as Receptionist or Administration Assistant is an advantage; Experience of working in multi-cultural environment or international organization is an asset.
- Can-do attitude and result-oriented communication mind-set;
- Organizing / planning, time management and problem-solving skills;
- Administrative and clerical procedures; Customer service orientation;
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to apply
Detailed Job Descriptions for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 10th March 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”