WWF-Vietnam: MAJOR DONOR MANAGERWWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environment issues and implemented field activities across the country.
WWF-Vietnam is part of WWF-Greater Mekong which operates in 5 countries: Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Vietnam. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
We are looking for experienced Vietnamese candidate for the position of: Major Donor Manager
Major functions: The Major Donor Manager develops, promotes, implements and manages WWF- Vietnam’s Major Donors Program, including the development of comprehensive plans for identifying, soliciting and securing major gifts from high net worth individuals. The incumbent will strategize with the Country Director on how to build new and maintain old relationships. The incumbent will support the management of WWF-Vietnam in raising major gifts for and manage and steward all relationships with current and prospective major gift donors
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experiences with strong track records in fundraising or sales/marketing
- Experience in a not-for-profit in a similar role is preferable
- Good understanding in conservation and sustainability development is an advantage
- Experience in developing and presenting proposals;
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in managing budgets; taxation issues as they affect supporters and not-for-profit organisations
- Proven track record in designing and delivering successful Marketing & Fundraising strategies, with substantial experiences in achieving fundraising income targets.
- Familiarity with a wide range of communications, marketing and fundraising tools and approaches toward major donors, their potential impact and their suitability for an organisation like WWF.Proven track record in managing relationship with high-profile individualsStrong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships with a wide range of audiences, especially high-profile individuals.
- Strong leadership skills in project and budget planning and implementation with respect to marketing and fundraising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Articulate, creative, passionate, flexible and tenacious and able to grasp concepts, systemic issues and strategies
- Attention to detail, diplomacy and discretion
- The candidate must be results-oriented, prospect-focused, strategic and intuitive, as well as comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship building skills; persuasion & influencing skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and under pressure;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
How to apply
Detailed Job Descriptions for the position is posted on http://vietnam.panda.org/en/about_us/jobs/ and as attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 10th July 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”