WWF-Vietnam: COMMUNICATIONS AND CAMPAIGN MANAGERWe are looking for experienced candidate for the position of: Communications and Campaign Manager
Major functions: The Communications & Campaign Manager is responsible for:
- Develop and implement WWF-Vietnam’s communications, campaigns and outreach strategies, policies, procedures and systems in order to promote the public and related stakeholders’ awareness and drive their behaviour change of conservation issues; ensure compliance with WWF International policies and procedures, particularly branding guidelines and other communication policies and procedures.
- Manage campaigns to achieve agreed targets and objectives, as well as support fundraising and outreach activities for WWF-Vietnam.
- Shape and deliver targeted, inventive external communications for WWF-Vietnam that catalyses change, strengthens the brand, offers compelling stories and provides opportunities and means for action; make sure WWF-Vietnam’s vision, mission, goals and values are embedded in staff’s philosophy and actions.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Campaign, Marketing, PR or in relevant fields;
- 5-7 years applied experience in similar communications, PR or marketing role in international organizations or in these fields, and experience in Vietnam is preferable;
- Digital marketing knowledge with understanding of social media platforms in Vietnam;
- Knowledge of the media and PR sector in Vietnam and/ or Greater Mekong Region;- Familiar with conservation and natural resource management issues;
- Proven success record in advocacy / change communications;
- Extensive relations with the media and creative agencies;
- Experience of working and negotiating with Government officials and/or donors at all levels is an advantage;
- Strong understanding of government regulations in relation to media in Vietnam
- Leadership and management skills; People management, coaching, mentoring and capacity building/development;
- Strategic thinking; diplomacy and discretion;
- Problem solving, and management of conflict and risk;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent presentation, communications, and public speaking;- Influencing & Networking skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
How to apply
Detailed Job Descriptions for the position is attached
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 30th September 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”