Posted on 17 October 2018
Bases location: Hanoi or Hochiminh city, Vietnam
We are looking for experienced candidates for the following 2 positions :
1. PROJECT MANAGER
Responsible for overall project management, including: budgeting, planning, management, monitoring and reporting, achieving the project’s goals and targets, and ensuring all activities are in compliance with the project document, WWF’s contractual obligations, and donor’s requirements. He/she will also take full responsibility for technical, financial and administrative aspects of the project and ensure close collaboration among WWF, partners, and relevant stakeholders.
for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Campaigning, Marketing, PR or in other relevant fields;
- 5 years applied experience in similar communications;
- Qualification in Project Management is an advantage
- Understanding of social media platforms in Vietnam;
- Knowledge of the media and PR sector in Vietnam;
- Familiarity with conservation and natural resource management issues;
- Proven success record in behaviour change communications;
- Extensive relations with the media and creative agencies;
- Project management skills; Problem solving and management of conflict and risk skills;
- Excellent presentation, communications, and public speaking skills;
- Influencing & Networking skills;
2. PROJECT OFFICER
Provides support to the Program Manager in the planning, management, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of projects’ activities to ensure compliance with the Project Document and WWF’s contractual obligations, and ensure close collaboration between the project and programme’s management, partners and other relevant stakeholders in the project sites.
Key requirements for the role include
- Bachelor degree in fields related to Waste management, Natural resources management, Environmental science, technology or biology.
- Can-do attitude and result-oriented communication mind-set
- Organizing / planning and problem-solving skills
- Communication skills on behavior change - Good presentation, training, and report writing skills
How to apply
Detailed Job Descriptions for the positions as attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 31st October 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”