WWF-Vietnam: Senior Textile Project OfficerWe are looking for experienced candidate for the position of: Senior Textile Project Officer
Major functions: The Senior Textile Project Officer will provide technical and admin support to Project Manager to implement the entire project, including budgeting, planning, management, monitoring and reporting, etc. to achieve project’s goals and targets, ensure all activities are in compliance with the project document and WWF’s contractual obligations, and donor’s requirements.
Key requirements for the role include:
- A university degree in a relevant discipline. A graduate degree in a related sustainable development field an advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with textile brands on sustainability programming directly with factory suppliers, or has worked in textile factories in production process areas for implementing water stewardship and energy performance improvement programs, ideally in Vietnam.
- Experience in performing factory-based sustainability audits and training for brands or for international programmes is a bonus.
- Excellent understanding of sustainability issues in textile industry in Vietnam.
- Good understanding of sustainable water and energy management in Vietnam is required.
- Good understanding of sustainable textile debate, international initiatives supporting sustainable textile production transformation, sustainable textile standards and tools, is a bonus.
- Past experience in working with public and private sector stakeholders both domestically and internationally is an advantage.
- Organizing workshops, meetings and logistics for training and education activities;
- Project activity implementation, team collaboration and administration;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially MSWord, MSExcel and MSppt;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communications skills
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese both written and spoken;
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 23rd November 2018
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”