Posted on 27 May 2019
Base location: Hanoi, Vietnam
We are looking for committed, result-driven individual for the position of: Accountant, Accounts Payable
Processing supplier invoices, other payment requests and a portfolio of expense claims, ensuring compliance with WWF GM and donors’ policies & procedures. Effecting payments via e-banking software. Preparing and following up on VAT reclaims. Accounting for provisions and prepayments.
Key requirements for the role include:
- A degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1- 3 years of working experience in accounting and finance. Accounts payable experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to work in an organisation with wide range of staff from difference cultures and functions.
- Excellent team player, diplomatic, and an aptitude for solving problems in a logical, constructive way.
- The position demands flexibility, initiative, attention to detail, strong organisational skills.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, accounts payable, expense claim and e-banking software).
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly;
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is posted on http://vietnam.panda.org/en/about_us/jobs/ and as attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 10th June 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”