Posted on 01 August 2019
Base location: Hanoi, Vietnam
We are looking for committed, result-driven individual for the position of: Admin and Procurement Officer
Responsible for the efficient coordination, management and operations of administrative and procurement functions for WWF-Vietnam. Then Officer will be well versed with general administration and procurement guidelines and also be responsible for building the capacity of WWF-Vietnam staff, as well as its partners and suppliers to ensure they adhere to WWF-Vietnam procurement policies and regulations.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Law and/or Procurement and Supply Chain Management. Diploma in any other relevant field will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management systems.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, procurement assistant/officer or other related relevant role.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- At least 3 years’ experience working in office administration, logistics and procurement in an INGO.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills, trustworthy, attention to details & high sense of confidentiality
- Management ability to lead, motivate and develop staff.
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 14th August 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”