Posted on 23 October 2019
Base location: Hanoi, Vietnam
We are looking for committed, result-driven individual for the position of Project Finance Officer
Responsible for the financial management, planning, and financial overview of WWF projects and programmes ensuring approved policies, procedures and Network and Donors Standards are adhered to with the aim to increase operational efficiencies and effectiveness.
Key requirements for the role include:
- University degree in an appropriate subject (business, finance, economics, or accounting).
- Minimum five years of financial, project management, and/or accounting experience within an international organization with complex donor requirements or multinational company. Experience working with WWF will be an advantage
- Developed financial management/accounting skills are essential.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to set priorities, complete work with minimal supervision, and meet deadlines.
- Able to work with multiple demands.
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and adaptive planning skills.
- Advanced IT skills, particularly knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Oracle ERP experience would also be a strong asset;
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese both written and spoken;
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 05th November 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”