Posted on 29 October 2019
Base location: Hanoi, Vietnam
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position HEAD OF FINANCE
The Head of Finance will provide the required oversight and advice to the leadership in WWF-Vietnam on finance related matters and other strategic issues as and when needed. As a member of the Country Management Team (CMT) of WWF-Vietnam, leads the development and implementation of accounting policies, processes and systems to safeguard and control of WWF’s financial assets in the region and provide complete, accurate and timely financial information and records
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting, Finance
- Qualified Accounting Professional (CPA, ACCA, or equivalent degree in accounting).
- Minimum ten years’ experience in a similar senior finance leadership role within an international group of companies or INGO. Management experience within a shared service environment is preferred.
- Proven experience in providing effective leadership as well as day-to-day supervision to a diverse working group is required.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain clear lines of communication within a geographically dispersed and culturally diverse environment
- Proactive, with experience working with multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Good knowledge of IFRS, IAS and GAAP and experience of providing analysis of transactions.
- Strong analytical skills with structured thinking capabilities.
- Management, leadership and communication skills, coupled with diplomacy, numeracy, and business acumen are essential
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate, motivate and promote an effective and efficient team
- The successful candidate will be able to recommend strategies and provide solutions which benefit both the department and organization
- The ability to lead the design and implementation of processes which efficiently meet the needs of the organisation, supported by a strong knowledge of ERP/ORACLE and reporting tools is required
- Proven interpersonal and people-management skills, complemented by excellent written and spoken English is a must;
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 12th November 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”