Posted on 29 October 2019
Base location: Hochiminh, Vietnam
We are looking for experience candidate for the position MEKONG DELTA FIELD FINANCE COORDINATOR
Provide the oversight to assigned landscape, and advice to Manager, project finance on finance related matter when needed. The position is also responsible for the financial monitoring, planning, and financial overview of WWF projects and programmes ensuring approved policies, procedures and Network and Donors Standards are adhered to with the aim to increase operational efficiencies and effectiveness
Key requirements for the role include:
- University degree in an appropriate subject (business, finance, economics, or accounting).
- Minimum seven years of financial, project management, and/or accounting experience within an international organization with complex donor requirements or multinational company.
- Developed financial management/accounting skills are essential.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to set priorities, complete work with minimal supervision, and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, with experience working with multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Management, leadership and communication skills as well as day-to-day supervision to a diverse working group is required
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate, motivate and promote an effective and efficient team
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and adaptive planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 19th November 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”