Posted on 31 December 2019
Base location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
WWF-Vietnam is implementing number of projects in order to reduce human footprint on natural ecosystems, particularly to reduce plastic pollution from Vietnamese teritory into the ocean and also to reduce footprint of other sectors such as textile, sand-mining, etc. on freshwater ecosystems. Plastic project funded by BMUB is one of the biggest projects with an aim to contribute to reducing plastic pollution through various strategies to reduce the volumes of plastic debris currently entering the Pacific Ocean, such as improving waste sorting, collection and treatment and addressing national level priorities in both the policy sphere and in public awareness and behaviour change.
She/he will support Plastic project funded by BMUB and other specific projects in Footprint programme to operate consistently with the donors’ and WWF’s Program and Project Management Standards, and support the Conservation Impact (M&E) function of WWF-Vietnam in the administration of M&E tools (such as C2G, project performance tracking, conservation impact monitoring). More specifically, this includes technical support for Plastic and Footprint projects to set up proper M&E Plans, develop knowledge and information management systems, disseminate and facilitate the use of relevant tools for project management and knowledge management, and coordinate with project teams to support development of projects’ reports in a timely manner according to WWF-Vietnam and donors’ quality requirements. The position will also support Conservation Impact (M&E) function in providing services as helpdesk/admin hub for M&E tools such as online databases: Project performance tracking, C2G, and conservation impact monitoring
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, MIS, natural resources management, environmental or conservation management
- Excellent knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation, and a good understanding of Development and Conservation Project Management
- A successful track record of at least 03 years of practical experience in M&E
- Some project management experience will be beneficial
- Knowledge and experiene on Social Development Goals, social and environmental safeguards will be beneficial
- Proven experience in data management, data analysis, report writing
- Previous experience in supporting the development of log frame, M&E plan
- Strong in training, rolling out ICT based tools in M&E
- Good presentation & interpersonal, report writing skills
- Data management and Data analysis
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 14 January 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”