Posted on 03 March 2020
Base location: Hanoi, Vietnam
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position Accountant, FO support (
base in Hanoi, Vietnam):
Coordinate monthly closing of Accounts Payable (AP) module in Oracle Light. Responsible to oversee the quality and completeness of data provided by field offices. Identify capacity gaps, provide support and recommend a relevant capacity building plan to the Country’s Head of Finance. Provide back-stopping service to field offices when required and play a key role as a financial and accounting technical expert. Ensuring compliance with WWF and donors’ policies & procedures
Key requirements for the role include:
- A qualified degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of work experience in accounting and finance. Accounts payable experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal requirements involved in contracts will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills are required to work in an organisation with wide range of staff from difference cultures and functions.
- Excellent team player, diplomatic, and an aptitude for solving problems in a logical, constructive way.
- The position demands flexibility, initiative, attention to detail, strong organisational skills
- Excellent proficiency in English
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 16th March 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”