Posted on 28 August 2019
Base location: Hue, Vietnam
Responsible for implementation of project(s) activities in the project provinces and ensures compliance with the project document and WWF’s contractual obligations. This includes responsibilities for technical, financial and administrative aspects of the project activities on the fields. The Senior Project Officer will also ensure close collaboration with and good coordination of CSO partners, and relevant stakeholders in project implementation.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, agriculture, natural resources management, forestry or other relevant fields
- Knowledge of sustainable forest management, FSC, VPA-FLEGT process; business development and forest policies;
- Minimum 8 years of practical experience in implementing projects, preferably in conservation or community engagement and private sector development
- Knowledge on CFM model formation and running;
- Experience in CSO and CBO capacity building and sustainable development.
- Experience of working with Government officials, local communities;
- Experience in financial management and reporting; conducting studies and coordinating research activities;
- Knowledge of M&E methodology, quality assurance is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and diplomatic skills with the ability to manage and interact at all levels of an international, multicultural and multilingual organization
- Good People management, coaching and capacity building/development;
- English & Vietnamese proficiency, strong technical report writing skills (in English);
How to apply
Detailed Job Description as attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 10th September 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”