Posted on 31 August 2021
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet Nam
WWF-Viet Nam was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF-Viet Nam began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF-Viet Nam recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF-Viet Nam.
We are looking for: Finance Intern, WWF-Viet Nam, based in Hanoi.
Finance department ensure the effective management and control of the organization and Greater Mekong (GM Hub) finances through the identification and management of financial and operational risk and through timely and accurate financial planning, budgeting, accounting and reporting, including compliance with Swiss GAAP requirements.
Provide support for Finance Unit on following task:
- Maintain filing system, keep it updated
- Support on document scanning for documentation purpose
- Support on document requirement from Audit
- Provide support in financial and administrative work;
How to apply
- Understanding of Local accounting & Finance system is preferable
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Native language
- Proficiency in Ms. Office, especially excel, word & functional software
- Working experience in similar role for international organizations is preferable
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s brand values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
The detailed terms of references are attached to this email. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
For external candidates outside the WWF network, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating in the subject line: Finance Intern - Full name
The deadline is Sept 13th, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce."