Posted on 07 January 2020
Base location: Hue, Vietnam
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position of Junior Project Officer, One Planet City Challenge and City Solutions
, who will provide support to the Project Manager in the planning, management, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the One Planet City Challenge (OPCC) projects’ activities to ensure compliance with the Project Document and WWF’s contractual obligations and ensure close collaboration between the project’s management, partners and other relevant stakeholders
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor degree in fields related to sustainable development, environmental science, and other related areas of work
- Knowledge/working experience on renewable energy and climate change is advantage;
- Experience on OPCC and/or any other WWF Climate & Energy is preferred.
- Can-do attitude and result-oriented communication mind-set;
- Organizing / planning and problem-solving skills;
- Good presentation, training skills, report writing skills;
- Very good command of English and Vietnamese (spoken and written);
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is as attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 10 January 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”