Posted on 05 February 2020
WWF-Vietnam: Ref 22: Consultancy on Developing Digital Communication Campaign for Earth Hour 2020
WWF was one of the first international non-governmental organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country.
Earth Hour was first initiated by WWF in 2007 in Sydney Australia, encouraging people to switch off their lights to call attention to climate change. From this single event, Earth Hour has grown to a remarkable and inspiring global success, with 188 countries and territories, and over 7000 cities participating to speak up for nature and inspire urgent action for the environment.
WWF first brought Earth Hour to Viet Nam in 2009. Now in 2020 (the ‘super year’ for climate and nature), WWF will again lead Earth Hour following a request from MOIT.
This year, Earth Hour aims to spark global conversations on protecting nature not only to combat the climate crisis, but to ensure our own health, happiness, prosperity and even survival. Earth Hour achieves this at a global scale through two related objectives:
- Educating people about nature loss and
- Connecting people with biodiversity.
In Viet Nam, WWF is focusing Earth Hour on national priorities by focusing on three country level outcomes:
- Educating people about sustainable energy (SE) and plastic waste
- Promoting high-level joint commitments and action
- Delivering a digital campaign with participation from public audiences.
WWF-Vietnam would like to invite you to provide your professional service in developing and conducting a digital communication campaign plan as below:
- Develop multiple creative campaign concepts based on digital platforms
- Develop production plan of selected concepts
- Develop advertising plan of selected concepts
4. Conduct finalized plans in excellent liaison with other Earth Hour campaigns conducted by WWF
5. Provide reports and evidences of campaign outcome and effectiveness
More details can be seen from attached TOR.
How to submit your proposal
Interested consultants are kindly requested to send technical and financial proposals in English:
Via post at: WWF-Vietnam
Add: #6, lane 18 Nguyen Co Thach Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Attn: Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy, Procurement Admin Officer
Tel: +84 24 37193049
With a sealed envelope clearly indicating tender reference “Ref 22: Consultancy on Developing Earth Hour Digital Communication Campaign”
OR via email: email@example.com
with subject: Ref 22 Consultancy on Developing Earth Hour Digital Communication Campaign
Deadline for submission is 4 PM 10th February 2020, Hanoi time.
Late bids will be declared invalid.
Only short-listed consultants will be contacted.