Posted on 08 June 2020
Ref 34.20: Consultancy on Developing and Managing Communication Interventions and Campaign on the consumption of single-used plastic bags among F&B consumers
WWF-Viet Nam is one of the leading environmental conservation organizations in Vietnam. WWF began its work in the country in 1985 and has since then worked closely with the public and private sector as well as civil society to implement a strong conservation strategy in Vietnam along with six main focus areas. WWF-Viet Nam is part of WWF-Greater Mekong, which includes Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar, and Vietnam.
In May 2020, WWF-Viet Nam has conducted a quick survey on the impacts of Covid-19 on the operations of food services businesses in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
II. Scope of Work
Key target audiences are Consumers of take-away and delivery foods and services products:
III. Qualifications and experience
- Male / Female
- Frequently consume foods & beverages (take-away, delivery, online ordering);
- 22 – 35yo
- Well-educated and understand environmental issues caused by plastic debris
Qualified candidates will have extensive experience in surveys and opinion polls, with:
(Please kindly see attached TOR for more information)
IV. How to apply
- Practical experience leading similar project management, especially waste management: analysis, research, interviewing, and report writing;
- Demonstrated capacity to deploy and supervise suitable personnel in the execution of data gathering activities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to strict confidentiality;
- Understand and be in line with WWF values and mission;
- References of previous campaigns required.
Interested consultants are kindly requested to send technical and financial proposals in English or Vietnamese:
Via post at: WWF-Viet Nam
#6, lane 18 Nguyen Co Thach Street, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi
Attn: Ms. Nguyen Thi Thuy, Admin and Procurement Officer
Tel: +84 24 37193049
With a sealed envelope clearly indicating tender reference “
Ref 34.20: Consultancy on Developing and Managing Communication Interventions and Campaign on the consumption of single-used plastic bags among F&B consumers.”
OR via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
, clearly indicating email subject of the tender reference: “Ref 34.20: Consultancy on Developing and Managing Communication Interventions and Campaign.”
Deadline for submission is 4 PM, Monday 22 June 2020, Hanoi time.
Only short-listed consultants will be contacted.