Posted on 10 June 2020
Base location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
We are looking for committed, result-driven candidate for the position Project Admin Officer
Responsible for providing daily administrative and communication supports to the project “Mitigation of marine debris in Viet Nam”
Key requirements for the role include:
- At least 3 years of practical experience in areas related to administration, Accountant and/or communications, public relations.
- Experience working in international organizations and in working or liaison with GO and NGO bodies
- Experience in developing administration, finance and accounting systems, policies and procedures is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of environmental and conservation issues in Viet Nam is an advantage
- Knowledge of local finance and accounting system, standards and practices
- Good understanding of normal practices in non-profit organizations
- Good knowledge of all office systems
- Can-do attitude and result-oriented communication mind-set;
- Organizing/ planning, time management, negotiation and problem-solving skills;
- Detail focus, enthusiastic, friendly and careful.
- Ability to multi tasks
- Networking and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Administrative and clerical procedures; Customer service orientation
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 23rd June 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”