Posted on 17 June 2020
Base location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
The Project Manager, Renewable Energy Scenario, under Climate and Energy Program of WWF-Viet Nam will be responsible for the management of the MAP 100% Renewable Energy Project. S/he will be responsible for the coordination, implementation and monitoring of all activities under this project in alignment with Climate and Energy Strategy as well as support on partnership building and proposal development
Key requirements for the role include:
- Qualification related to energy, including knowledge of energy technologies, renewable energy and energy policies; or qualification related to environmental areas.
- Knowledge of sustainable energy, energy planning and energy policies, renewable energy development, and/or energy efficiency initiatives.
- Knowledge and experience of the realities of government agencies, development partners, donor institutions, the NGO, corporates and companies, financial institutions, and stakeholders related to the project’s activity areas.
- At least 5 years of practical experience in sustainable energy, sustainable development or other relevant issues.
- Strong experience working with government agencies, development partners, donor institutions, NGOs and local communities in related fields.
- Proven understanding of policy/institutional context in related fields in Viet Nam.
- Familiarity with the project management and fundraising is an asset
- Communications and dissemination skills;
- Networking and teamwork skills;
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title in the subject line of the email, by 30th June 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”