Posted on 18 June 2020
Base location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Key requirements for the role include:
- Prepare documents for and follow up the project approval process;
- Prepare project introduction documents;
- Facilitate bilateral and multi stakeholders meetings and workshops to gather feedbacks and recommendations from relevant stakeholders, including the Government agencies, CSO, VCCI and business sector;
- Join the team to revise the project’s work plan and budget when needed;
- Join to organize the project’s launching;
- Develop TOR to recruit consultant to assess biodiversity loss of Vietnam and business sector’s impacts;
- Facilitate advocacy activities in July – September period.
- Post graduate degree in Economics, Agricultural Economics, Natural Resource Management, Sustainable Development, or other related fields a plus;
- 10+ years of work experience in working with public, CSOs and private sector stakeholders on conservation and/or sustainability including significant project management experience;
- Experience in public and private sector engagement on policy
- Fluency in English.
: July 1 – September 30, 2020
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is as attached.
Interested candidates should send CV and a cover letter to Ms. Quynh Nguyen at: email@example.com before June 24, 2020