Posted on 22 June 2020
Base location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Receptionist – Admin Assistant provides daily reception and administrative support to all WWF staff in Viet Nam.
Key requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor's degree in English, or social sciences, business administration, business management or in relevant fields
- Experience in administration, Assistant or Bookkeeper
- Having working experience as Receptionist or Administration Assistant is an advantage;
- Proven experience in translating and interpreting.
- Good knowledge of administration process of visa, work permit, etc.
- High attention in detail.
- Good communications and negotiation skills
- Good planning, organization, time management, facilitation and coordination skills
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position as attached.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
.vn, stating the position title in the subject line of the email,
by 01st July 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”