Posted on 29 July 2020
Base location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
We are looking for a Project Admin Assistant (seasonal staff position) to work directly with the BIODEV2030 Project Team and provide daily administrative support to Project Manager to ensure efficient project administration tasks: organize logistics for events, develop action plans, purchase project equipment and assets, receive and screen relevant documents and other related admin tasks.
Project Assistant is responsible for providing daily administrative support to Project Manager to ensure efficient project administration tasks.
Key requirements for the role include:
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration. Diploma in any other relevant field
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management systems;
· Proven experience as an office administrator, procurement assistant/officer or other related relevant roles;
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
· Experience working in office administration, logistics and procurement;
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
· Excellent organizational skills, trustworthy, attention to details & high sense of confidentiality;
· Ability to work under pressure to pursue multiple tasks simultaneously to successful conclusions;
· Demonstrate a high level of integrity;
· Adherence to WWF’s values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
· Respective Competencies: WWF Focus; External Orientation; Delivery quality outcomes; Building working relationships; Communicate effectively; Leading teams; Leading change; Managing Resources.
How to apply
Detailed Job Description for the position is attached
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
, stating the position title [WWF - 082020] Project Admin Assistant – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 5th August 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”