Posted on 11 August 2020
Plastic pollution has grabbed the world’s attention and with its dramatically rapid growth, become one of the biggest environmental challenges of our decade. Currently, plastic has been found where people least expect, including the food we eat, the water we drink, and the environments in which we live.
As a fast-growing country, Viet Nam now more than ever is witnessing dangerous environmental issues resulting from intensive economic development, in which plastic waste is a serious one. Vietnam is ranked at the 4th country disproportionately contribute to the problem of marine plastics. The convenience and low price of plastics are the main factors creating consumers’ heavy-plastics habits.
As a leading conservation organization globally, WWF takes the marine plastic issue seriously. The emergency in tackling ocean plastics issues has become a concern for WWF. To address the root cause of the problem, we want to work with the private sector to build pioneer models in plastic reduction. This strategy is the key to WWF’s Viet Nam Plastic Program.
WWF is recruiting a consultant, or a group of consultants (hereinafter called the Contractor) to produce animations about plastic waste reduction in Viet Nam. This animation or series of animations should base on the pilot and characters of WWF’s comic book Mystery on Big Island
2. Scope of work
- Work closely with WWF staff to develop the concepts for the animation or a series of animations including but not limited to pilot, line scripts, further character development, animation world of the comic; In case the comic requires more than 1 animated adaptation, we will develop as many episodes as budget allows;
- Finalize the scripts and details for the animation or a series of animations;
- Build up background and properties in compliance with WWF’s video specs requirements;
- Produce suitable visual effects and voice over for the animation or the series of animations;
- Provide translation and subtitles for the animation or the series of animations;
- Finalise the deliverables taking into account inputs from WWF following WWF’s brand guidelines for video making.
4. How to apply
- The Contractor must possess at least three years’ experience in designing and producing animations;
- The Contractor must demonstrate that he/she/the company has sufficient professional expertise and manpower to undertake the assignment, in which demonstrates via portfolio, show reel, and awards achieved.
All interested consultants should submit portfolio/credentials, initial proposal, and quotation VAT included to email@example.com
clearly indicating email subject of the tender reference “Ref. 02.21: “Mystery on Big Island” animation making – BMU project
”. Please kindly note that each email submission may not exceed 25MB in size.
Deadline for submission is 4PM, 21st Aug 2020, Hanoi time.