Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Project Administration Officer for HCM field office & Water Regional Initiative project,
based in Ho Chi Minh City.
As our Project Administration Officer
, you will work as part of the team responsible for the administration, coordination, and management of the daily administrative support including logistic of field-based activities to the projects of WWF Vietnam in the South of Vietnam, Mekong Delta landscape as well as the WWF-GM Water Regional Initiative Project.
If you want a career filled with meaningful and diverse assignments to expand yourself professionally and personally; opportunity to work in a diverse and inspiring environment with the most supportive colleagues to make a difference to our planet while enjoying a great work-life balance and evolve yourself every day, then JOIN OUR TEAM!
What you will need to be a good fit:
• Bachelor's degree in English, or social sciences, business administration, business management or in relevant fields
• 2 years of practical experience in administration, Assistant or Bookkeeper, 1 year of which should be in an international organization
• Proven experience in translating and interpreting.
• Good knowledge of the administration process of visa, work permit, office licence, etc.
• Good understanding of normal practices in non-profit organizations
• Experience in financial administration and petty cash bookkeeping is an advantage
• Good knowledge of all office systems
• Networking & Teamwork skills
• Good communications and negotiation skills
• Good planning, organization, time management, facilitation, and coordination skills
• Be able to work under pressure, towards tight deadline, and overtime if required
• Working on own initiative with minimum supervision and staying on task
• Fluency in written and spoken English
How to apply:
Detailed job description is attached to this article.
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com
stating the position title [WWF - 092020
] Project Administration Officer for HCM field office & Water Regional Initiative project – Full name
in the subject line of the email,
by 24th September 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”