Posted on 27 January 2021
Call for Tender Ref 31.21 "Consultancy service to develop a delta-wide sand budget for the Vietnamese Mekong Delta Region"
WWF - Viet Nam is looking for a Consultant Firm / Consultant Joint Venture (Consortia) to deliver a delta-wide sand budget for the Vietnamese Mekong Delta Region.
IKI SMP Project Director
The Vietnamese Mekong Delta Region and Hanoi where and when needed.
April 5th 2021 – March 1st 2023
Detailed Terms of Reference of the Assignment is attached.
HOW TO APPLY:
The call is open to an international or national consortia or a mixed team including international and national experts/organization. The bidder shall submit the bidding dossier in single stage:
- The signed technical proposal submission form.
- A brief description of why the service provider considers the team/organization as the most suitable for the assignment. Description needs to include the Capacity profile (CVs) of all experts to be involved in the contract as well as references of including the relevant projects/works/studies that have been carried out by the consultant team / organization.
- In the case of a Consultancy firm, organization or institute a profile of the entity/ies and their goal, mission and mandate shall also be shared along with the Certificate of the State Register of Legal Entities.
- Bidders are free to associate themselves (mixed national/international consortia is desired) with other firms or experts to ensure that all required know-how and experience are available to them. In this case, a signed MoU of cooperation between all of the involved vendors with the indication and agreement of the lead applicant is required.
- A technical proposal with the (i) stakeholder’s consultation plan, (ii) detailed methodology with clear deliverables and how the assignment will be completed, (iii) the justification and risks/mitigation plan. International consultants are also to indicate the plan on how they will ensure effective participation in light of Covid19 travel restrictions.
- A financial proposal (expressed in USD) that indicates the all charges and taxes inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs per key activity package.
- A tender bank guarantee (also called a tender bond or bid bond) is requested from the tender participants. In the case of Consortia, the tender guarantee from the lead applicant shall suffice.
- The declaration of undertaking signed (by all vendors in the case of consortia).
A soft copy in PDF of the application should be sent to email@example.com
. Application e-mail must have the subject heading indicating IKI SMP SAND BUDGET
. Please kindly note that each email submission may not exceed 25MB in size
Deadline for applications is March 1st, 2021 - 17.00 hrs ICT.
Questions for clarifications can be submitted until February 5th - 17.00 hrs ICT.
Only selected candidate(s) will be contacted about the outcome of their tender.
The Bids submitted after the deadline prescribed will not be considered.