Posted on 18 February 2021
Re - advertisement for Tender Ref 30.21 - Consultancy Services
WWF Viet Nam is looking for a service provider (consultant or team of consultants) to conduct an assessment of current technologies and practices for a sustainable sand mining and their applicability in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta (VMD).
IKI SMP Project Director
Home-based and travel in the Mekong Delta if required.
Between April 1st
2021 and May 31st
Detailed Terms of Reference of the Assignment is attached.
How to Apply:
Qualified and interested candidates are hereby requested to bid (either as a team or individually). The tender should contain the following:
- Signed technical submission form (paragraph 15).
- A technical proposal with
- A brief description of why the consultant considers him/herself as suitable for the assignment,
- a proposed methodology for the assignment;
- Curriculum vitae(s) of the expert(s) dedicated to the work as well as contact details (email and telephone number), including a list of relevant previous assignments/contracts and at least two professional references.
- Financial proposal indicating the total bid value, including tax and a breakdown of costs.
A soft copy in PDF of the application should be sent to email@example.com
. Application e-mail must have the subject heading indicating [Name of Consultant] – Proposal for Tender Ref 30.21 “IKI SMP Sustainable Practices”.
Deadline for submission of bids is March 16th, 2021 - 17.00 hrs ICT.
Questions for clarifications can be submitted until February 25th - 17.00 hrs ICT.
Only selected candidate(s) will be contacted about the outcome of their tender.
The bids submitted after the deadline prescribed will not be considered.