Posted on 23 February 2021
Location: Hanoi or Hue
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet Nam
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for a Senior Conservation Impact Officer to conduct M&E tasks in order to support project teams to deliver better conservation impacts. As our Senior Conservation Impact Officer, you will be responsible for Monitoring & Evaluation activities of Plastic TV action fund and other footprint projects, including:
- to operate consistently with the donors’ and WWF’s Program and Project Management Standards
- to organize and facilitate tasks related to monitoring, evaluation, learning, and adaptive management of plastic thematic areas
- to facilitate reporting on critical contribution of the Vietnam country office in plastic areas to WWF network’s global result framework
- to provide support and help desk services to plastic program staff on M&E tools (such as C2G, project performance tracking, conservation impact monitoring).
In order to be a good fit, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, MIS, natural resources management, environmental or conservation management
- Excellent knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation, and a good understanding of Development and Conservation Project Management
- A successful track record of at least 05 years of practical experience in M&E
- Project management experience will be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience on Social Development Goals, social and environmental safeguards will be beneficial
How to apply:
The detailed Job Descriptions is attached in this article. Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to email@example.com stating the position title: [Feb 2021] Senior Conservation Impact Officer M&E– Full name by 28th February 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”