Posted on 26 April 2021
Tender Ref 40.21
WWF Viet Nam is looking for a service provider (consultant or consultant team) to conduct an analysis of (reputational, economic, environmental and other) risks to – notably private sector - actors in the sand value chain arising from adverse impacts of sand mining in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta.
Supervised by: Project Director
Work location: Viet Nam with at least three field trips in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta.
Duration: May 2021 - August 2021
Detailed Terms of Reference of the Assignment is attached.
HOW TO APPLY:
The call is open to an international or national consortia or a mixed team including international and national experts/organization. The interested bidder shall submit the bidding dossier in single stage:
- Sign the technical proposal submission form (paragraph 14 of attached ToR)
- A brief description of why the service provider considers the consultant/team/organization as the most suitable for the assignment. Description needs to include the Capacity profile (CVs) of all experts to be involved in the contract as well as references of including the relevant projects/works/studies that have been carried out by the consultant team / organization.
- In the case of a Consultancy firm, organization or institute, a profile of the entity/ies and their goal, mission and mandate shall also be shared along with the Certificate of the State Register of Legal Entities.
- Bidders are free to associate themselves (mixed national/international consortium is desired) with other firms or experts to ensure that all required know-how and experience are available to them. In this case, a signed MoU of cooperation between all of the involved vendors with the indication and agreement of the lead applicant is required.
- A technical proposal with the (i) detailed methodology with clear deliverables and how the assignment will be completed, (ii) the justification and risks/mitigation plan. International consultants are also to indicate the plan on how they will ensure effective participation in light of Covid19 travel restrictions.
- A financial proposal (expressed in USD) inclusive of all charges and taxes inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs per key activity.
A soft copy in PDF of the application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Application e-mail must have the subject heading indicating IKI SMP Economic analysis
New Deadline for submission of bids is: May 18th, 2021 - 17.00 hrs ICT.
Time limit for sending questions to this tender is:
Within May 6th
, 2021, 17hrs (ICT)
Only selected candidate(s) will be contacted about the outcome of their tender.
The bids submitted after the deadline prescribed will not be considered.
Incomplete bid dossiers will not be considered.