Posted on 26 August 2021
(Deadline Extension) Tender Ref 10.22 - Consultancy service involving i. An assessment of stocks and extraction/production potentials of alternative sources to river sand and comparative sustainability performance analysis (Lot 1) and ii. A multi-criteria assessment of these alternatives from a micro and macro-economic perspective (Lot 2)
WWF-Viet Nam is looking for a service provider (consultant or team of consultants) to conduct an assessment of:
Potential bidders are invited to bid for one or both lots.
Lot 1: From Sept 6 to Jan 30, 2022,
Lot 2: From Jan 20, 2022 to May 13, 2022
Detailed Terms of Reference of the Assignment is attached.
HOW TO BID:
Qualified and interested candidates are hereby requested to bid (either as a team or individually). The tender should contain the following:
- An assessment of stocks and extraction/production potentials of alternative sources to river sand and comparative sustainability performance analysis (Lot 1)
- A multi-criteria assessment of these alternatives from a micro and macro-economic perspective (Lot 2)
A soft copy of the application should be sent to email@example.com (Your e-mail must have the subject heading indicating IKI SMP Assessment of sustainable alternative aggregate sources – Lot 1: Stocks / Lot 2: A multi-criteria assessment)
Old Deadline for applications is 17:00 ICT - Aug 24, 2021
- The proposal shall be separated in Two files: 1) for Technical Proposal ; 2) one for Financial Proposal.
- A technical proposal with a brief description of why the consultant considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a detailed clear methodology, on how they will approach and complete the assignment, and the Mitigation Plan (include a strategy to mitigate impacts of Covid19 on project delivery).
- Financial proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs (In Euro).
- The file for the Financial Proposal shall be protected by a password which shall be kept with the bidder. If the company/consultant team passed the technical requirement threshold, WWF-Viet Nam would then request the password to open the financial proposal file. However, if the company loses the password or in case the file could not be opened, WWF-Viet Nam would not assume responsibility.
- The technical proposal should also contain personal CVs (4 pages max) and as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate, a list of relevant previous assignments/contracts and at least three (3) professional references.
New Deadline for applications is 17:00 ICT - Sep 1, 2021.
Only selected candidate(s) will be contacted about the outcome of their tender.