Posted on 26 August 2021
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet Nam
WWF-Viet Nam was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF-Viet Nam began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF-Viet Nam recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF-Viet Nam.
We are looking for a Technical Lead CWT Partnerships (SA1 Lead) for the USAID Saving Threatened Species, based in Hanoi.
**This position is subject to project award, funding, and USAID approval**
Reporting to the project’s Chief of Party (COP), the Technical Lead CWT Partnerships is responsible for technical management and thought leadership of Strategic Approach 1. This position will act as the coordinator of all external partnerships with the public, private and CSO sectors to ensure structured outreach and messaging to identify and develop champions who can contribute to countering illegal wildlife trade in these areas.
How to apply
- Master’s degree in Public Policy, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Natural Resources Management, Environmental or Conservation Management, Business Administration or relevant fields
- 5+ years of experience in high level political and corporate engagement action, with preference for expertise in Natural Resource Management.
- Expertise in policy development and/or Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s brand values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
The detailed terms of references are attached to this article. Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of relevant diplomas/certificates to email@example.com, stating in the subject line: SA1 Lead - Full Name
The deadline is Sept 11th, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”