Posted on 11 November 2021
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet Nam
WWF-Viet Nam was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF-Viet Nam began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF-Viet Nam recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF-Viet Nam.
We are looking for 01 Project Admin Officer, WWF- Viet Nam, based in Can ThoMajor Functions:
The Administration Officer will work as part of the team responsible for the administration, coordination and management of the daily administrative support including logistic of field based activities to the projects of WWF-Viet Nam in the Can Tho Office and Mekong Delta landscape.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development and revision of all necessary project administration system, policies and procedures to ensure all changes in the country and in local labour laws and regulations are reflected.
- Provide support to the F&A Manager and Program Coordinator in the planning and administering all of the effective communications of all administration policies and procedures to all staff
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the Can Tho office including administrative service support for WWF staff in the Can Tho office as well as the Mekong Delta.
How to apply
- Bachelor's degree in English, or social sciences, business administration, business management or in relevant fields
- 2 years of practical experience in administration, Assistant or Bookkeeper, 1 year of which should be in international organisation
- Experience in developing administration, finance and accounting systems, policies and procedures is an advantage
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
The detailed terms of references are attached to this email. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
For external candidates outside the WWF network, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: Admin Can Tho - Full name
The deadline is Nov 25th, 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce."