Posted on 23 November 2021
Tender Ref 17.22 – National Competitive Bid
Under the approved scope of work of the USAID Biodiversity Conservation, WWF-Viet Nam is launching an open tender to select a supplier of Python professional locks and Hyperfire 2 series security enclosures.
WWF-Viet Nam would like to invite prospective bidders to submit sealed bids for 600 sets of Reconyx – Python professional locks and Hyperfire 2 series security enclosures (or equivalent model/brand) to be delivered to Hue City, Thua Thien Hue province - Viet Nam.
This bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the attached Invitation for Bids Document, and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the USAID Standard Provisions M6 – Procurement Policies for Non-U.S based Organizations. As the Geographic code 937 applies to the USAID Biodiversity Conservation, procurement sources must be from the United States, Viet Nam, and developing countries other than advanced developing countries, but excluding any country, that is a prohibited source.
HOW TO APPLY:
Detailed Invitation for Bids is attached.
Bidders are invited to submit their bid by email. Bidders who submit electronic proposals must follow the following submission instructions:
- Bidders can submit a Bid by email with technical proposal and financial proposal in one bid;
- The Bid shall be protected by a password, which shall be kept with the bidders. Purchaser would then request the password to open the file well before the Bid opening time. However, if the company loses the password or in case the file could not be opened, Purchaser would not assume responsibility.
- The electronic file shall be in the form of MS word or MS excel or PDF.
- Please send the electronic Bid to email@example.com. Your e-mail must have the subject heading as “Ref 17.22- [name of bidder]- Python Professional locks and Hyperfire 2 series security enclosure -Bid submission”
- Maximum size for electronic submission: The maximum size per email that Purchaser can receive is 25MB.
Potential Bidders may request clarifications to the Bidding Document. Requests shall be sent in writing to WWF-Viet Nam to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating clearly the email’s subject: “Tender Ref 17.22 request for clarification from [name of bidder
The Deadline for Bidders to send requests for clarification: 30 November at 17:00 (ICT)
The Deadline for Bid Submission:
Date: 6 December 2021
Time: 17:00 (ICT)
Any bid received by the Purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids shall be declared late, rejected, and returned unopened to the Bidder.