Posted on 10 January 2022
Can Tho/Ho Chi Minh
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
About WWF-Viet Nam
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Viet Nam. In 1985, WWF-Viet Nam began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
WWF-Viet Nam recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for 01 Project Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer - UBS, WWF-Viet Nam, based in Can Tho/Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Project M&E Officer will support the Project Manager and project team in the planning, implementing and reporting for monitoring & evaluation (M&E) works in UBS project to ensure compliance with the Project Document, WWF network standards and Donor policy and to execute the integration of the project and Climate & Energy Practice of WWF-Viet Nam.
How to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainable development, natural resources and environmental management or conservation;
- Excellent knowledge of Monitoring and Evaluation, and a good understanding of Development and Conservation Project Management;
- A successful track record of practical experience in M&E;
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity;
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging.
The detailed JD is attached to this email. Send us your curriculum vitae & cover letter in English, naming each file: “Full name - CV/CL”.
- For internal candidates, please send your application to Ms. Thuy (Recruitment Manager)
- For external candidates outside the WWF network, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating in the subject line: UBS M&E Officer - Full name.
The deadline is Feb 8th, 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce."